…because when i tend to get /this/ busy, that means that some things tend to get lost in the shuffle. Like my blog. :/
So what have i been doing for the past month-plus, besides taking trips around the world and buying pair after pair of argyle socks with all the money i raised from the Kickstarter?* Whelp, working on that damn card game of mine, mostly. Here’s the list of things that have gone on:
1) Read the short story, made edits, sent it back to author
2) Designed and got made 4000 score tokens
3) Continued the design of the cards for the game with Damion
4) Continued word on the card art (almost done!)
5) Designed the score counter, worked with manufacturer to get counter made
6) A bunch of boring KS admin stuff
7) Continued contact/shepherding of other KS goodies like the boxes and minis, Minion portrait cards, etc.
I’ve also been in talks with Chaosium about various things, evil, delicious things that i can’t mention in public. Yet. Except maybe that Gaslight scenario book i’ve been blathering about for a couple years now. Yes, maybe that.
Anyway. That’s where things stand. I’m trying to wrap up the art for Feed the Shoggoth! as quickly as i can; once they’re done, i can start throwing them onto the cards, and get the real manufacturing underway. I’m aiming for shipping in November sometime still, but i may slip a bit into December. We’ll see.
*Note: i really haven’t been doing this, i promise.